psngameshare [PGS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

burnout paradise

5 posters

Go down

burnout paradise Empty burnout paradise

Post  dominator Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:12 pm

does anybody know if this game is shareabke yet?
on the psn store, at the end of the description of warhawk and grand turismo it says that it is limited to one download, whereas it doesnt say it on burnout, so im hoping its shareable.

dominator

Back to top Go down

burnout paradise Empty Re: burnout paradise

Post  karbine123 Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:38 pm

hmm. i hope it is sharable so much! People in u.s and Canada get it for $30 which is £15 where as we get it for £25
If only i could put my card on my american account. I would straight buy it!

karbine123
Admin

https://psngameshare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:18 pm

yeah, it costs the same as it does from play.com, so if it isnt shareabe, then ill buy it from there so i can trade it in if i get bored of it.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:09 pm

I would think it should say on ps3forums maybe. I feel bad that you guys have to wait for wipeout, I will buy it as sooon as I get home.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:30 am

I still have not really played this, I am a big dork but I really dont get it yet, please briefly answer:

1. do you just drive to random intersections, stop and try to check for a challenge or do you find them all on the map?

2. if you are doing a long or complex race how do you know where all the turns are without prompts or setting way points? It is tough to race and keep glancing at the little circle map.

3. can you do all the challenges against the computer or online opponents or both?

The game looks good and everyone likes it, so I want to give it a fair shot. Thanks for helping me out cheers

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:37 am

bmfinc wrote:I still have not really played this, I am a big dork but I really dont get it yet, please briefly answer:

1. do you just drive to random intersections, stop and try to check for a challenge or do you find them all on the map?

YOU CAN FIND THEM EVERYWHERE. I USED THIS SITE TO HELP FIND SOME OF THE LAST ONES: http://www.senocular.com/burnout/

2. if you are doing a long or complex race how do you know where all the turns are without prompts or setting way points? It is tough to race and keep glancing at the little circle map.

YOU CAN CHECK THE ROUTE BEFORE YOU START A RACE AND IN RACE YOU GET PROMPTS AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN FOR TURNS AND YOU LEARN THE MAP AS YOU PLAY.

3. can you do all the challenges against the computer or online opponents or both?

ALL MAIN RACES/CHALLENGES ARE AGAINST COMPUTER AND THEN THERE ARE HUNDREDS MORE FOR ONLINE MODE.

The game looks good and everyone likes it, so I want to give it a fair shot. Thanks for helping me out cheers

PS not shouting just wanted to make my answers stand out! Smile

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:43 am

ok so here goes. From the burnout expert himself jocolor

1. the whole aim is to achieve so many race wins to unlock the next licence. D,C,B,A, Burnout, Burnout ELITE MO FUCKER! (minus the MO FUCKER part)
Once you have gotten one licence. All the races RESET theirselves and you start again, taking more races to get the next licence and also obvs the races get harder. One must choose any race and can even do burning routes to achieve more points on your licence, Burnings are time trials for your car indicated by the orange sign? on your map.
Anyway the way you must do this is by going to any junction. You cannot enter a race any other way. only by pressing R2 and L2 at the crossing.

2.you usually tell which way to go at the top of your screen, you will see road signs flashing either left of right teling you which way to go. It a very shit way they have done this as you can be going SUPER fast and you completely miss but you get used to it after a while. Just look out for the flashing sign at the top. LEFT or RIGHT

3. The challenges I think can be done both ways, but obvs most of them require 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 players to do. so 1/8 opf the challenges can be done by your lonesome. You loner!! Jokes Very Happy

Hope this helped. I have never typed so much in all my life LOL

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:46 am

That totally helps you guys are awesome, this game looks good but it is just kinda different for what I am use to. I will try it out more on the weekend. Did they ever release the hovercraft and the addon area, island? Thanks!

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:35 am

No problem. The island hasnt been released yet. Early next year I think. I remember seeing the announcement of the hovecraft at Ben/Dominators house party. I was on ps3fanboy and because I had so much to drink I was wondering if my head was playing tricks on me. I was like "hovercraft??! this shits messed up" hahahaha

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickyt888 Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:50 am

I didn't even download this one since i already have the blu ray version but its a game i wouldn't trade with all the updates coming

Mickyt888

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:04 pm

I had the bluray game as well and when I joined the group I sold it and that paid for my 'joining fee'! Very Happy

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down