psngameshare [PGS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we be looking for a new member?..

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should we be looking for a new member?.. Empty Should we be looking for a new member?..

Post  karbine123 Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:29 pm

Hey. Was thinking earlier that we may be best to get another member. Its no biggie, but thinking our games would be cheaper. Does anyone know of anyone who could be a new member. My eyes are open as to loyal members who could be a good contribution to our forum and community Smile

karbine123
Admin

https://psngameshare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Should we be looking for a new member?.. Empty Re: Should we be looking for a new member?..

Post  dominator Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:41 pm

my cousin, ry, would proberly join if I asked him.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Should we be looking for a new member?.. Empty Re: Should we be looking for a new member?..

Post  bmfinc Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:55 pm

Funny I was actually thinking the same thing, but I am not panicing about it or anything. Anyways, I have figured something out, the longer we wait the harder it will be. When we let someone join they will gain access to all the games we have so far, what would we do? They should not get them for free, but I would not want to make another profile, so would we charge them and try to split it all up. The longer we wait the more expensive it would get and the greater chance that they may have bought some of the games we have - getting messy, Razz

What do you guys think?

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:32 am

I like your idea bmf, perhaps if we brought a new guy in, he could buy the first game? or at least pay for all of us as I think sending each other money little bits would be not that beneficial.
Or even pay for 2 games depending on the price.
Ask your Ry ben, would he be active on here and does he have paypal?

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:13 pm

i think he would be pritty active, and im sure hes got paypal cos he buys stuff of the internet all the time i think.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:02 pm

Sounds good!

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:24 pm

i havent asked him yet, but im dont think he plays his ps3 enough to want to do this.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:09 pm

If we cant find another we should be aware that in my opinion this is the most active and expensive I have ever seen the store and I am sure that it will cool down again. So, if it seems expensive now it probably wont later. This summer I think we waited three weeks or so for our first game and then it was only elefunk for 5.99.

It might be a fairer assessment to estimate how many games and the cost for a whole year.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:37 am

oh yeh, I remember that.
But elefunk was worth it :/
I quite liked it anyhow haha

I think if we got a new member, they should be personal to us though as in friend of bmf, friend of me, friend of ben etc, as we are getting this going perfectly and we don't need someone random coming in and messing things up.
If you get me

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:56 pm

I get you! Those are my exact thoughts, things are good and we really know what we are doing this time!

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:34 pm

well, i dont know what your last group was like, but i think this one is pritty cool and another member would make it cheaper and the forum should be more active aswell.

p.s my 100th post Smile

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:04 pm

Ben your whipping out the posts like there is no tomorrow! haha
congrats :/ lol
Yeh we should look for one!

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:11 pm

100 posts...you should get a trophy! Is your cousin interested in joining?

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:51 am

If its RY as in your cousin that you said he might join, He's not all that active on his ps3 and I don't think he seems bothered about psn games Smile

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:28 pm

coxy has pritty muched summed it up there ^^

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:25 pm

I'm just going to keep my eyes open for potential new members but I have no-one in mind at the moment

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:36 pm

100 posts coxy Smile
your now officially a spammer

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:00 pm

I'd like to thank Dan for inviting me to the group.

My names Kevin, I'm 32 and live in Sheffield, Yorkshire. You should all add me on PSN: no1kevlin so we can compare trophies and stuff!

We know each other from the PS3forums site.

As for me ponying up money to join the group I don't know how we should work it. I'm glad we are going to splitting costs as that will let us all get games for cheaper but I'm not going to pay in a big lump sum to join. Maybe if I pay for the next game?

I already have about 12 PSN games so chances are I have some/most of what is on the shared account anyway.

As this is my first post I'm going to have a trawl around the forum and see whats what.

Glad to be here guys.

EDIT: btw my email is kevlinhyatt@yahoo.co.uk if anyone can't reach me on here or via PSN.

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:18 pm

welcome m8. I think that if you just buy the first game or something, then it will be kinda even i guess. And another yorkshireman has joined Smile

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:36 pm

3 Yorkshire men all the way!
Lets have some tea lol
Yeh, you seem like a nice guy and you have lots of posts on the ps3forums. Which makes it even better

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:44 pm

Let's have a nice cuppa!

Yeah, I'm a pretty straight kind of guy and won't let you guys down. I appreciate the invite and the chance to gameshare. I sent you an invite Dan earlier to KarbineFTW, that is your PSN id right?

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:25 pm

yup, you seem pritty sound.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:42 am

Welcome, nice to have a new member, but I am feeling out numbered, I better find a canuck quick! Oh yeah, that didnt work so well in the last group.

Do you have paypal? How long would you want to gameshare for? Thanks! Very Happy

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:50 am

I thought they were from america BMF? Oh well, I was still suprised at them. Glad we still took it upon us to carry on Very Happy

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:13 am

Yeah, I have Paypal. I'm in this for the long haul and will gameshare as long as there is a PSN store! PS4, PS5 count me in!

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next