psngameshare [PGS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuperSonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars..<<<wow

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Purchase?

SuperSonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars..<<<wow Vote_lcap100%SuperSonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars..<<<wow Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
SuperSonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars..<<<wow Vote_lcap0%SuperSonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars..<<<wow Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

SuperSonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars..<<<wow Empty SuperSonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars..<<<wow

Post  karbine123 Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:37 am

Hey guys. Have you heard much about this? Ithink it looks pretty fun.
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/10/02/battle-cars-details-price-and-date-revealed/

Comes with trophies at launch, october the 9th and is only $15. Im up for it if everyone else is?

karbine123
Admin

https://psngameshare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

SuperSonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars..<<<wow Empty Re: SuperSonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars..<<<wow

Post  dominator Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:20 pm

how much pp in pounds?

dominator

Back to top Go down

SuperSonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars..<<<wow Empty Re: SuperSonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars..<<<wow

Post  bmfinc Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:05 pm

hey - I was going to post this, good job! I thought the game always looked fun, but the pictures dont make the graphics look good, but maybe it is just too early to say. I am also surprised that this is 15 and not 10, it only comes with three maps, compare this to bionic commando - 10 or wipeout - 20 both seem like better deals. On my own I would never pay for it but in the group, I think it is okay.

Interesting to note that they are focusing on all the extra features but not really talking about the gameplay or grahics.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:11 pm

Yeah. More expensive than I though too. But looks worth it! Linger in shadows comes this thrusday too. Im up for that if everyone else is? I really like interesting things like that, expecially with the trophy names, wants me to get it even more!

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:22 pm

what type of game is lingre in the shadows? this dunt lok too bad.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:04 pm

Ummm, guys that shadow game isnt even a game, it is some kind of interactive art, sorry but that is not my style. I saw a preview of it and this dog is flying and it was just too wierd. The good news is that I think it is suppose to be cheap or even free.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:48 am

Oh Yeh, its meant to be like an interactive video. It sounds odd though, at least it has trophies!

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:24 am

we gettin this car game then? if so ill send you money for me and coxy soon.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:04 pm

The car game is cool, but maybe we should wait until we know if there is anything else that is going to be released, one paypal payment has less fees than two.

I thought you guys would dig the car game because it is like football, all of UK loves football right? Or that just a stereotype? I actually love the game myself, almost more than hockey!

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:27 pm

yeah, most of england is mad about foot ball. not my favourite sport though. Rugby beats it and then F1 is just the best.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:15 pm

What about hockey?

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:20 pm

We don't really play hockey over here. Girls play normal hockey on the Grass but I never seen any guys play ice hockey.
Most talked about sports are football closely followed by football.
I follow neither so when my friends are talking about them I just agree and nod. haha

Good news, linger in shadows is only £1.99 = $4.00 which is brilliant, lets hope its that price on the Canadian/US store

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:29 pm

hockeys is usually played by girls over here.
I only properly follow formula 1 because it is amazing.
thats a good price for shadows, especially spit three ways. So it comes out today, so what we buying and how much do you want me to send you for both of us?

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:59 pm

It is funny to learn about the difference in sports between countries. As soon as I get home I will get the car game but I would perfer not to get the art game, do you guys have it set up to share with yourselves, I know it is not much but I would never even look at something like that it is not might style, sorry if I was not clear about this earlier.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:54 am

no mate, thats not a problem at all bud.
I'd love to visit another country and see other sports, such as american football and baseball. The atmoshere just looks amazing! Did you send the paypal money ben? 15\3 = $5 +1 for pp charge. 6 x 2 =$12 to send. That seems right yeh?

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:40 am

Hold on! Either the US PSN update is late or they have hardly added anything - I cant tell, either way the car game is not there yet. I will check again later tonight. Nothing has been posted yet on the fanboy.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:52 am

Okay the update was just late, I bought the car game for 14.99 + 12% tax = 16.79/3 = 5.60 + ~.75 for paypal fees so $6 each is good with me. Small game <200MB, that should be good for you dom!

It is okay, not worth the $15, but okay for 1/3.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:33 pm

ill send 12 dollars 2nite mate.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:56 am

What do you guys think of this? I dont know how much I will ever play it, should have been $10 IMHO. It is good to have anyways, who knows maybe I will get into it someday.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:14 pm

naa, its not that good.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:01 am

this game is truly awful! Worst ps3 game I've played! Everything about it is rubbish! My 5yr old boy kept asking "what's wrong with this game?"!!

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:21 am

lol, nuf sed.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:20 pm

I know, and they charged $15!

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:18 pm

hey karb sorry had to bail, had to go to work. I'm up for the trophy thing if you are. Be best if we pick a specific map in 1v1 to give a better chance of getting matched, just keep trying until we get in same game then trophies here we come!

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:38 am

Ah its not a prob man. Yeh that sounds better. It was a spur of the moment idea so it's all good lol.

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum