psngameshare [PGS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation HOME

4 posters

Go down

Playstation HOME Empty Playstation HOME

Post  dominator Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:04 pm

I wonder if this is going to be released on thursday, cos they said they were going to release it at the same time as nxe, and nxe is being released tomorrow, so you never know Smile

dominator

Back to top Go down

Playstation HOME Empty Re: Playstation HOME

Post  bmfinc Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:18 pm

I hope home is good and not embarassing. I dont really care about making and playing house, but I hope the chess, bowling, and arcade games work good.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:59 pm

tbh i think i proberly wouldnt use it after first week or so. but it would be good for a couple of days to mess around in it with some mates.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:43 am

I think it will be good to design your apartment and move stuff around to the way you want it. I also think I will use it to go into games with people. May start playing warhawk too as that has a specific section for you to meet up before launching into a game. I just really home they manage to do it properly

karbine123
Admin

https://psngameshare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:05 pm

I am so not interested in this at all! Ihavent seen one feature that I would want to use.

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:39 am

I just got a beta code emailed to me out of the blue Shocked , anyways I was thinking maybe I would install it on the psn account, if it lets me, and then everyone could check it out. Do you think this would work?

Okay it is on the psn account and then I loaded it on my normal account so I hope it works for you guys.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:39 pm

ahhh, nice one. ill check it out when i get home.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:29 pm

Nice one, I'll check it out later and see what all the fuss is about.

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:40 am

I was never too excited about home and I only tired it for 15 minutes last night I think it is much better than I expected. It was kinda wierd talking to cyber stangers but it was not bad really. I liked the environement and think it could be good when they finish and upgrade everything - like 1 year from now.

I got kinda freaked out when this one guy wanted to chat with me real bad on my pseye Shocked , whoa, no thanks. I also noticed that large group of guys flocked around any girl characters, really pathetic. I cant wait for the first marriage to happen on home, I bet my ps3 it will happen.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:55 am

I didn't like it but I wasn't expecting to. Maybe they might put somehting interesting in within the next few years but I'd rather spend my time on my PS3 playing games instead of pottering round a virtual world. Not for me I think.

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:25 pm

i went on it for about 10 mins, and got really bored. I think it would be alright when its released and all my mates from school come on.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:51 pm

I think I will spend most of my time playing games but this will be fun just to check out every once and a while. I think it will get constant updates of new contents, so it should stay good. Last night I checked out the bowling alley and played some arcades.

This is a good update of the future of home: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/12/10/upcoming-home-content-shown-at-london-media-day/

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:30 pm

I saw the bowling alley but couldn't be bothered. I didn't know there were arcades to play. Are they any good? Might go in and have a go on them. You don't have to do anything so lame as queue to use a virtual arcade do you? That would guarantee me not bothering!

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:20 pm

Yes, there is a queue! I wanted to play chess but there was not an open board and the arcades took a bit of time to play, I have to wonder though if there is a way around it that I am unaware of, because it really does not make any sense to wait.

Did you see any guys gawking the girls?

The red bull mini airplane games looks okay.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum