psngameshare [PGS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worse Experience

4 posters

Go down

Worse Experience Empty Worse Experience

Post  Mickyt888 Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:23 pm

1. Me i have Tinnitus AKA permenant Loud Ringing sound in my ear.

Drives me nuts especially when it gets worse and i can't go loud clubs or sleep in silence which is killing me:(

There is no cure and no medication or drugs too help it also there is hardly any research.

So when you get warnings about losing hearing etc worry more about tinnitus thats the real killer and you don't get any warning about it.

Had this since June 2007.

2. Girlfriend well fiance from 06 till august 08 anyway are relationship started too fall apart because i couldn't go clubs etc.

She cheated on me and went with the guy and just told me she was with someone else.

What about you guys?

Mickyt888

Back to top Go down

Worse Experience Empty Re: Worse Experience

Post  bmfinc Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:52 pm

Crap dude - that is bad stuff - I feel for you. Is there any trigger that started the ringing? Maybe it is good she left, during a marriage there is a lot of bad stuff that are like commitment tests better to find out now than when you have a house and kids. I dont really know your situation details just want to feel a bit better.

My worse experience was the night I played both majhong tales and astro tripper Laughing , just trying to lighten the mood.

Okay, serious, the company I worked for moved me 250 kms away from where I was living I bought an old house and had it completely ripped apart to renovate it and then I lost my job and I had to take them to court for severence pay. I couldnt find another job, my house was a wreck and I had no money to finish it and could not sell it. I slept in a mess and had to go to the local gym to shower because the bathroom was ripped apart. I believe I had some real depression for a bit, no confidence or energy for anything. I just told myself to keep trying you never know what might happen and things did get better - I am in the gameshare group now Very Happy

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:58 am

You two them stories sound bad. Glad everything is better for you now Kev man. And hope you are all good now Micky

Worse thing for me so far. i'm only young so let me off here! ;
I was on the school bus with friends about 6 of us at the back and we used to do these pile ons where we jump on a kid and like all push on him, like 6 of us. Well one time we did it and we pushed too hard pushing the window out of its seal and barely hanging off the window "ledge". Bus driver stopped, rang police, took us all off the bus and we had to go home in the police car explaining to our parents what happened.

I have loads of other things but it's 11pm and i'm tired. Night x

karbine123
Admin

https://psngameshare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Ive not really had any bad experiences. Maybe the time that a bunch of people i dint know came into the catholic club (like a pub, but cheaper) with baseball bats and cricket bats and stuff and came looking for my cousin. aparently he slept with one of their girlfriends while she was still going out with them and he dint know, and they came looking for him.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum