psngameshare [PGS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killzone Online

3 posters

Go down

Killzone Online Empty Killzone Online

Post  karbine123 Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:43 pm

1 word. Incredible!
From the clan system to the HQ voice chat and squads it's just done perfectly to a tee.
The online ranking system is great too, although I would have preffered cod4 with the prestiges however the ribbons where you have to achieve a certain challenge in a game, then do it 8 times for a special unlock like more ammo or more grenades is just great Very Happy
KILLZONE is awesome! wwoo

karbine123
Admin

https://psngameshare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Killzone Online Empty Re: Killzone Online

Post  dominator Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Im ordedring it now. Smile

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:34 pm

Although I have had it since friday i have only played it for about 2 hours, the multiplayer really kicked my ass, but it is good. I gotta learn the maps and get use to the controls faster.

@karb - how long do you think it will take for you to reach scout?

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:14 am

Well i'm at 900 points now and i think it 2800 for the scout. I'm hoping by the end of this week, maybe next depending how much I'm on. How about you BMF? We should play some games together man

karbine123
Admin

https://psngameshare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:22 am

So it should be way faster to rank up than cod? It seems much more reward based, ie, in cod if you got on a good team you could coast and pick up points, here I dont think that works.

What would the fastest way to rank up be? I am thinking just get kills and hope your team wins for a multiplyer.

I found the cod single player to be just okay, but I find this to be awesome.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:28 pm

gonna nip through to gamestation in next couple of days, trade cod5 in for it i think.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:23 pm

I dont know if you guys care or not, but I dont want to pad, but I want to rank up as fast as possible to check out the other guns and class etc.

I think the fastest way would be just to play body count at two points a kill that is only 1400 kills without factoring in any multiplyers. The other modes you only get like three points for an objective and one point for a kill. The objectives should be worth more points imo.

I think in a week or two when there are many players ranked up to scout it is going to be way harder to play.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Karb - are you still playing? I got up to assult and needed to take a break so I lent it to my friend for a bit. I like the engineer class the best so far, it is the easiest for me Wink .

I only finished the first level in the solo, but it was really good and I want to do the entire campaign when I get the game back.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:12 pm

yeah, he's still playing, and so am i. havent really played single player, gonna give it another chance, but every time i go onto the menu screen, warzone looks soooo much more appealing than campaign Smile

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down