psngameshare [PGS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

karb selling up

5 posters

Go down

karb selling up Empty karb selling up

Post  no1kevlin Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:43 pm

As karb is selling up his share in the group I don't think we should buy any new games on this account.

We should start up a new account so whoever buys his share doesn't just poach any new games for free.

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

karb selling up Empty Re: karb selling up

Post  karbine123 Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Well Me and Ben were just testing the water to see what we would get for it. And decided that we were getting games that I don't really want and would never play.

karbine123
Admin

https://psngameshare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickyt888 Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:32 pm

No way:(

thats the problem with sharegroups there will always be alot of games that someone will not like.

Hope he reconsiders:(

I could get my cousin too join

Mickyt888

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:33 pm

There'll always be games you don't want; there are more than a few that I wouldn't have bothered with myself but when we get them at 1/5th price it's got to be worth it.

As for Dom, he can't complain as he is 'Mr. I don't care put me down for a yes vote'!

As long as we stick to voting and make sure we say no if we don't want a game then it should work out well.

You guys need to decide rapidly if you want to carry on with this or not as we will need to get a new account set up quickly to avoid missing out on any games.

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 pm

What is going on? Did I miss a post or something? For real Karb? I said before I think I get more games that I dont want than anyone but even with four bad and one good game it still makes sense. No prob though I am just confused, what does selling your share mean?

About WOF I was waiting for the last payment for red barron and I just got it today. Regarding WOF I just need a payment from Karb and everyone has paid and then I will get it. With this new uncertainty I want to make sure everything is up to date before I make another purchase. Wink

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:09 am

Idk. I love you guys, I'll re-consider it. Just got a lot of things on my mind at the moment...

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:14 am

I'm trying to pay now but when I click on purchase or personal nothing comes up. Grr. I'll try tomorrow, picture to show what i mean.

karb selling up Untitled-2

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:55 am

Being this is now my second gameshare group I am going to take a break from the hetic fast pace action of download thursdays and not continue in a new group.

I have noticed that alot of games have come down in price, I just finally got NGS for $30, and I think I would rather spend my time playing and finishing a really good $30 - $60 game instead of checking out and never really playing again $5-10 game.

If you need another member in the future for some reason let me know I just might need a small break.

I purchased WOF, karb I trust you no worries Smile .

BTW - I think there is a lot of content in NGS - I am hoping it becomes epic for me like uncharted.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Sorry to hear you're going bmf.
If you enjoy ngs loads the new one comes to ps3 soon: ngs2.

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:01 pm

You guys are just like my wife, you only like me for my credit card!

So, what are you guys doing? A new group with kevin, dom, micky, and two new guys?

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:53 pm

I think I'm going to start a group up at school, as we all have same interests mainly, and it's more easy to give money to friend rather than paypal and feee's etc

karbine

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 pm

You cheating bastard! Very Happy Just kidding - that would make it easier.

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:24 pm

I hope you can see my point though, that I'm not really wanting to spend money on games that I'll never ever play such as them 2 episodes, red baron and all the rest..

karbine

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:10 am

I see your point. The way I look at it though is that for every one game I buy that I like I get FOUR games for FREE that I might also like and if I dont then they were free so no biggie and I might even get a game I wouldn't have tried and find out I love it.

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karbine Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:27 am

I agree, your point is valid. I Just can't carry on buying games I will never ever play, that are on my hdd and just money wasted, even though it is 1/5 of the price, that money could be spent on a game I would like. It's ok for you though because you do get the plaay out of it with your trophies.

Karbine

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:25 am

To be honest I agree with karb, I would like a group that just does the hits or one game a month or something, but it is totally a personal preference.

Actually in the very first post I made on the ps3forums last summer and I said I wanted to make a group that just gets the really good games. I even want so far as saying we wouldnt get a poorly reviewed game like novastrike - Very Happy .

Karb - are you going to be able to get paypal to work for WOF?

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:41 am

Yeh, I've installed google chrome last night just for you so it should work. Sending now Very Happy

karbine

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:05 pm

I think this group sorta went downhill as soon as someone started buying games that was voted no on and went and bought the game anyway.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:22 pm

dominator wrote:I think this group sorta went downhill as soon as someone started buying games that was voted no on and went and bought the game anyway.

What do you mean? Red barron? If so, as I explained I felt bad, but it was a total accident as the vote was 3-2 to get it, I just didnt put the comments in the thread together. Games? Did this happen more than once?

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:59 pm

I think it's a bit harsh to blame bmf. He only bought it as the votes were 3-2 in favour and this was because I voted yes before I realised it had no trophies and then changed my vote in the comments. Two people still voted yes to it so it's not like we all said no and he went and bought it.

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickyt888 Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:13 am

4 peoples voted for zombies come on 5th person:P thats if we buy but lol

Mickyt888

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: