psngameshare [PGS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where did you get your psn name from?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where did you get your psn name from? Empty Where did you get your psn name from?

Post  karbine123 Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 pm

Hey guys. wondering where you got your psn names from and what they mean to you.

Karbineftw - carbine comes from the m4 carbine which is my favourite gun and hoping to own one if i move away sometime. If i can. unlikely though ha
And FTW is for the win, because its just..for the win.

You guys?

karbine123
Admin

https://psngameshare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Where did you get your psn name from? Empty Re: Where did you get your psn name from?

Post  dominator Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:40 pm

dominator is from when i first started playing games, and on css there is a quake sound that gouas "DOMINATING" when someone is dominating, and i got it from that. before then i was just called ben Smile

dominator

Back to top Go down

Where did you get your psn name from? Empty Re: Where did you get your psn name from?

Post  bmfinc Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:59 pm

When I was younger I liked the movie pulp fiction, and Jackson had BMF on his wallet and they asked what it meant and he looked at the guy and said bad mother fucker, in only the way the Jackson can say it. From then on I put bmf on stuff and usually it is not taken on forums. Have you seen the movie?

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:30 am

I saw the film ages ago like when I was 10. The only part I can remember is where she snorts something she shouldnt? Or maybe she injects something she shouldn't have done.
And thety have to bring her back with that syringe and she wakes up, like in movies where tey have a bad dream

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:11 pm

ive seen that fim many a times, its one of my favourite. travolta and jackson went together really well.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:31 pm

An ex girlfriends little sister called me kevlin instead of kevin and I sued it for my XBLA login and when I got a PS3 I just started using it there too.

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:15 pm

kool, and no1 cos your no1 Smile

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:26 pm

You got it!

Are you dominator on PSN? I'll add you when I get home if you are. What's your real name?

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:41 pm

I'de tell you his psn but I can't remember LOL, we both go to college together and have been mates for hmm 4 years now?

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:46 pm

What you do at college, anything interesting?

I went to college many moons ago but dropped out. you keep up your studies you here or you might end up working on the railway like me!

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:52 pm

oh wow you are a signal man on the railway? what does that consist of?
I'm doing photography, I.C.T, Physcology and english language
it's not bad, bit boring. I'm hoping to go into the police though after I study computing/graphics design at UNI.

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:56 pm

I sit in a signal box all day and night (not 24hrs at a time but we are open 24hrs!) signalling trains up and down the lines. Use computers to one side and old victorian bells the other way! have a little lever frame to operate the signals/points. have a look at my profile on facebook, I think there are a few pics of the box on there.

Nice job really but you have to like your own company as you are on your own most of the time.

the Police is good career; you have to deal with all the scum in society but the pay and conditions are great and you can retire nice and early

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:24 pm

my psn is bemartyn360
you can proberly guess my name from that Smile Im studying IT, maths, biology and psychology at the moment, and wanting to do game design and programming in uni, preforbly at staffordshire, but if i cant get in there, ill go o leeds.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:26 pm

Just sent you an invite now martyn. I guess that means that BMF is Ben then?

EDIT: It says that bemartyn360 is not registered? I get it wrong? Maybe you send me an invite: no1kevlin

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:29 pm

haha he typed his psn name wrong!!
Ben you idiot lol
Very Happy just kidding Very Happy

its benmartyn360

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:30 pm

lol, my names ben.... Ben Martyn.

Ill add you then mate, i might have got it wrong but im sure thats what it is. BMF's name is james if im not mistaken.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:11 pm

I get it now, i think!

KarbineFTW is Dan
Dominator is Ben
BMF is James
and no1kevlin is Kevin!

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:06 am

yup, sounds about right Smile i aint been on ps3 2day m8, but ill add you wen i do go on.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:27 am

Nice one. I've not been on either tonight, been watching Peter Kay on Ch4 all night.

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:43 am

What is Peter Kay up to?

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:16 am

There was a pisstake of all those American Idol, Dancing with the Stars type shows called: Britains got the Pop Factor and Possibly a new Jesus Christ Soapstar Superstar Strictly on Ice!

Was pretty funny they even had a bit of a doc on his stand up show between the two parts of the show.

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:45 pm

I didnt watch it but i heard it was poor.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:08 pm

It wasn't half as good as the ads made out. I thought it was going to have loads of naff acts like the ones that used to audition at the end of each episode of phoenix nights but there was too much focus on the three final acts that weren't all that funny tbh.

the judges sending themselves up were good especially Pete Waterman but it could have been a lot better.

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:43 pm

oic, we have some CDN shows like that , they can be okay I guess...

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:03 am

I quite liked britains got talent, I just liked the original acts, like the bar flairing, but the winner, George Sampson Shouldn't have won at all. And the girls love him! LOL

karbine123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum