psngameshare [PGS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COD4 Thread

4 posters

Go down

COD4 Thread Empty COD4 Thread

Post  bmfinc Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:35 pm

As you can tell from the other thread I have too many questions and comments on cod4, so I think cod4 needs its own thread.

Question: Are the stat bars for the different weapons all equal? E.g. If a sub machine gun has a 50% damage bar and an assult rifle also has a 50% damage bar is that the same amount of damage?

Question: If a gun does 80% damage and you take the stopping power perk does the damage just maxs out at 100% or can it go above 100%? If it could go above I would take it, if it maxs out I would take double tap.

I am now addicted to headquarters! Thanks for the recommendations Very Happy

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

COD4 Thread Empty Re: COD4 Thread

Post  karbine123 Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:18 pm

Question 1: I have nenver known this so im unsure a to the answer of that. But im sure they will be te same, not having two values for each bar im sure.

Question 2 : I realy don't understand what you mean by this! I usually understand stuff but you have stumped me as to what you mean! lol
Head quarters is great for points but is such a 'nade fest, the nades was half the reason why I sold the game. Couldn't do with the initial grenades at the start of search and destroy. worst back for this is backlot. Fuck that was so annoying! Hopefully cod5 won't have such biased grenades in terms of power. Sorry to be not that much of a help!

karbine123
Admin

https://psngameshare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  bmfinc Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:37 pm

Thanks for your response.

What I mean is if a gun is rated at 90% damage and you take stopping power, what is the damage rating now? Does it max out at 100% or would it go to something like 130%?

The nades do tend to suck - especially in wetwork, but I am much better at anticipating and dodging them now, but I do hate them.

My biggest beef is not being able to pick your own matches and sometimes getting thown into a map with no notice - especially if it is almost over. Evil or Very Mad

bmfinc

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:44 pm

Stopping power is the best perk to have except on Hardcore when you don't need it; it just about doubles damage so you kill people sooo much easier.

All damage bars are equivalant even on different types of weapons.

As for nade fests on CoD5 I have seen the perk list somewhere on the interweb and it shows that the multi-frag perk now has just 2 frag grenades instead of 3 so that should help.

I once had a match against a swedish clan of 6 members on bog. They ALL had grenade launchers on their rifles and 3xFrag perk, talk about a nade fest at the start!

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:54 pm

on the p.c. version, the damage percent is equivelent to the heath of the player. so with stopping power it could boost it to above 100% but then juggernaut will decrease the damage done. And depending where on the body you hit them, it increases or decreases the damage using hitboxes.

as for cod5, the zombie mod just looks really really stupid and with the type of game they are making, it shouldnt even be on imo.

dominator

Back to top Go down

Post  no1kevlin Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:13 am

sorry Dom but gotta disagree; an unlockable Nazi zombie fps using the cod4 engine? Sounds like a good bonus to me!

no1kevlin

Back to top Go down

Post  karbine123 Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:25 am

Ben its just a mode setting. not like they have gone all "far cry 1" on us haha.
Looks great for friends to play with online though

karbine123
Admin

https://psngameshare.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down